Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dinar Intel Update 6-29-11

More tidbits from dinar sites......

[kevinweise] Okie---sorry to interupt, more of a comment than question, but I just pulled up ebay Iraq currency to check on some smaller demons and it looks like Ebay pulled all foreign currency listings off the site, I have been on the site all week and this has never happened...

(posted at cXc by Harold4187)

Hi everyone...!

Today at 2PM PST I went into my Chase Bank (We have two personal accounts and two LLC Business accounts) to inquire about a Private Banker. The Manager saw us and invited us into her office and inquired about Oksana's last Russia trip (we had spoken to her last just before her trip). She then indicated that she would be our Private Banker, and remembered that we hold Iraqi Dinar. She indicated that when the IQD Revalues they would be happy to handle all our exchanges should we desire to use a bank for that purpose.

She went on to bring in the branch's Business Manager, and one of the Financial Planners, then went through all the services they could provide for us when it happens. Then she excused the others.

Then she said something that shocked both of us... "IT'S SUPPOSED TO REVALUE TOMORROW, RIGHT...?" I said, "that is what we are hearing, what have you heard from Chase...?" She indicated that that is what she has heard from some people, but couldn't speak for Chase. She didn't go into any detail as to who the people were. However, she kept smiling a real "Cheshire Cat Smile", with a wink. She was unusually animated and almost excited - if we read her correctly. Then she said, "I expect to see you both tomorrow".

I don't want to read more into this than happened, but we've spoken about the IQD to her before, and got a kind and professional, but indifferent, response. My wife is a PhD Economist who worked as an International Bank Director in Moscow...but when we walked from the bank she said, "They are well prepared for this to happen, not like Wells Fargo (who have been generally un-encouraging)." She is NOW finally somewhat excited about it happening.

Blessings to everyone. We pray it really does RV tomorrow...!

[Rockin'RV] Hello Okie...It's great to see you here! I understand that Dewey claims that Iraq needs to inform the BIS to 'push' the magic button in order for us to see the RV of the Iraq Dinar. Will the seating of the GOI have an effect on that final word to the BIS [OKIE OIL MAN] ALL BUTTONS PUSHED---INCLUDING MINE

[cowboyjoe] Due you no how to get your blood pressure up. I swear it was not 1 hour after you (Okie) told us all that it could be as ealier as 1am est time I get a call from my best friend that no,s a guy in Iraq that told him we could see this rv at 1 am est. * [OKIE OIL MAN] COWBOYJOE--COINCEDENCE??------NOT----THAT DARN OKIE SOMETIMES KNOW'S MORE THAN HE TELLS

[goodyboy] major positivity from a major Chase manager, with no poker face...he just keptsmiling...second meeting with this gentleman..."we are ready, have been prepared, can take care of all your investment group right here down the street...we (Chase) intend to be the leader in this RV exchange." asked me about all my itel...kept smiling...he will text me when it pops...

I GOT THIS FROM A MEMBER.. IF HE WANTS TO BE NAMED HE WILL POST... Anyway my friend just called me 10 minutes ago. (1:35 MTN) , his business partners just called from Iraq and said this should be done Thursday NLT Friday. They deal in comodoties in Iraq. They buy sugar in Brazil and sell in Iraq. These guys live in Iraq and up until 2 weeks ago said this RV stuff is nonsense and you are all nuts. Anyway I'm just letting you know some good news I've heard. I'm very happy with this news personally and thaught I would share with you. I appreciate everybodies hard work at PTR

My friend with 5/3rd just called me and told me that his friend who has a contact that is over security in the CBI informed them that the "Holliday" is only to allow the CBI to prepare to release the rate publicly on Thursday. It is kind of the same info we have been hearing from the calls Poppy2, Dewey, and Okie have been doing and even Frank26 from last night. I have heard info from this CBI source before but this time at least there is more substantial significance to this time frame and associated events. Be Blessed, Robb




(Ed note: the first few questions might have been missed - Thank you JJHall for emailing in the beginning we missed.)

[OKIE OIL MAN] BACK OF FOR A SHORT WHILE--I CAN'T ANSWER A THOUSAND QUESTIONS AT ONCE. MY INTEL SOURCES FROM MANY AREAS OF THE GLOBE ARE ALL STATING THE SAME INTEL REGARDING TOMMOROW. I KNOW WE HAVE BEEN CLOSE BEFORE AND THOUGHT IT WAS R/V TIME BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF THE MANY IMPLICATIONS PUT ON JUNE 30TH----ALL INTEL AT THIS POINT IS DIRECTED TOWARD TOMMOROW---SOME ARE STATING WATCH AFTER 1.AM E.S.T. AND OTHERS HAS TOLD ME IT WOULD SHOW UP DURING THE DAY TOMMOROW.--I'LL TAKE EITHER SCENARIO AND BE HAPPY---THE RATE IS STILL DEBATABLE BUT THE VARIATION I HAVE HEARD IS ALL VERY PALATABLE AND ACCEPTABLE----KEEP THE FAITH---LOOK UP--YOUR FUTURE DRAWETH NIGH-------GOD BLESS ALL WHO READ THIS-----GO R/V!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] UN SPEECH IS MOOT POINT

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHATS ALL THE QUESTIONS FOR ANYWAY---WE'RE TOLD TOMMOROW---THAT PRETTY SUM

[OKIE OIL MAN] THAT PRETTY SUMS IT UP TO ME

8:29 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TAMPAGUY--YOUR CHOICE---BUT-----IT SURE FEELS NICE TO HOLD IT IN YOUR HAND'S DOESN'T IT---(I'M TALKING DINAR HERE YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE) HA HA

8:30 PM [EdH] [fivedee] Please ask Okie if he will have a conference call 20 minutes

8:30 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] IT WILL BE POSTED HERE AND YOU WILL HEAR ALL THE INVESTORS SCREAMING AND YOUR PHONE WILL BE RINGING OFF THE WALL

8:32 PM [EdH] [dreamin] Okie...Do you think that the influx of extra taxes after RV will help our economy or should we prepare for more rough times ahead? thank you

8:33 PM [EdH] [lsugirl] will we be able to see it on un operational exchange

8:33 PM [Meatman4dinar] Okie, sorry for interupting, i just wanted to thank you and wanted to show you my little joke. I really appreciate everything you do and LOVE this site.. I was also silenced after my joke and had to log out and back in. Come on, some of yal need to relax and quit taking everything so serious. It was just a joke.

8:33 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DREAMIN--OUR TAXES IN COMPARISON TO OUR NATIONAL DEBT WILL ONLY BE A BAND AID EFFECT

8:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MEATMAN4DINAR--I FOR ONE--ENJOYED IT
OKIE CAN NOT READ THE QUESTIONS WHEN YOU TYPE AND HE IS READING, HENCE WE ASK THAT YOU NOT TYPE WHEN HE IS ANSWERING QUESTIONS.

8:35 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] LSUGIRL WHEN THEY POST IT--THEY DO NOT HAVE A REGIMIN THAT HAS TO BE FOLLOWED---THEY CAN UP DATE DAILY IF THEY DESIRE

8:39 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DOC--WE ALL WILL NOT EVEN BE INTERESTED IN THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE POST R/V--IT WILL STAY OPEN FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS TO COMMUNICATE---THIS SITE IS PAID FOR A YEAR

8:39 PM [EdH] [rb13] can you open a business trust in a state where you don't live

8:39 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RB13--ABSOLUTELY--I KKNOW FOR A FACT---I DID

8:39 PM [abbababy] Okie i hear tonights gonna be a good night yeah yeah gonights gonna be a real good night yeah yeah let's go okie cause tonight's gonna be a good night let's dance come on okie let's go rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

8:40 PM [modude39] Ghost and Mod's of all the time I have been in a chat room with Okie, this is without a doubt, the best job I have ever seen pulled off with Okie, and He must of enjoyed it also, cause he stayed a lot longer then usual, you all are to be commended... Thanks for a job well done.

8:40 PM [EdH] [gwattbp1] still not answered, any time frame and where to look first

8:40 PM [cowboyjoe] Due you no how to get your blood pressure up. I swear it was not 1 hour after you (Okie) told us all that it could be as ealier as 1am est time I get a call from my best friend that no,s a guy in Iraq that told him we could see this rv at 1 am est

8:40 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THESE MODS DONE A FINE JOB TONIGHT---MY COMPLIMENTS FOR A JOB WELL DONE

THANK YOU OKIE.

8:42 PM [EdH] did you get this one okie...sarababy99] Okie question: My local bank, not one of the big 4, does currency exchange and told me they will exchange my dinar. Is there any risk by not going with one of the Big 4

8:42 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] COWBOYJOE--COINCEDENCE??------NOT----THAT DARN OKIE SOMETIMES KNOW'S MORE THAN HE TELLS

8:42 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SARABABY--YOUR LUCKY--ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR LOCAL BANK

8:42 PM [EdH] [diamonddust] I heard the US bought 3 trillion dinar, do u know any thing about this. (to get us out of debt.

8:43 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE USA HOLDS 3.7 TRILLION DINAR---AS PER SENATE PUBLICATION

8:44 PM [EdH] [JudyElen] Okie: Do you still think we will have a 15% tax rate?

8:44 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WILL NOT ADDRESS TAX ISSUES HOWEVER I PERSONALLY PLAN ON 15%

9:02 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GONNA GO FEED MY FACE---YOU GUYS WERE GREAT---THE MODS WERE FABULOUS---LETS KEEP THE FAITH FOR TOMMOROW---GN AND GOD BLESS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like the famous treasure hunter Mel Fisher would say today is the DAY.

Anonymous said...

To all the reading on this pages, we have loss a God Man, who had work so hard for all of us. I Pray that all this was not been in vain.... Mr. Buckley died today. He had to work hard for over 22 years. To see this blessing come to pass. Like so manys of us waiting for these Financial Blessing to occur for all us. Please deep in your heart Pray for his family because they had been throught so much.... I have Faith and I know you do to. This will happen, Because we serve a God who love us all... Amen to all of you looking toward the Reward .....

Jual Beli said...

Excellent blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes as well as the facts are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!