Sunday, July 17, 2011

Clean Up Your Thoughts and Speech

MARY ELLEN GILLILAND
P. O. Box 499
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
www.comingofhisglory.com
www.zoebooks.com

Clean Up Your Thoughts and Speech

July 15, 2011

Please be aware that I AM God, that I rule and reign with fearsome and awesome might. My power is withheld now but it will be shown. Get yourself in position for the coming display of My power, that is, with a pure heart and no transgression with your mouth. Clean up your thoughts and speech now, before the power of God hits, that you might be held perfect before Me, and thus receive the reward of the righteous. Come now: no more gossip, accusation, condemnation, judgment or putting My beloved people down. It's wrong and it brings retribution upon you. To him who orders his conversation aright I will show the salvation of God.

Isaiah 6: Then said I, Woe is me! For I am undone and ruined, because I am a man of unclean lips . . . for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts

Psalm 17: 3b: I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.


Rapture: Different Than Expected?

July 2, 2011

Believe on Me, My character, My goodness and, yes, My mercy and compassion, despite what is coming. The earth will quake and the peoples tremble, for the Lord reigns.
Now guard yourself and your family that you might be found in the perfect way of our Lord Jesus Christ, for the earth itself trembles at the coming of your God. Be assured, be still and know, that I AM God. You can rest amid the storm; you can be quiet in the midst of disarray. You can stand in faith when everything around you crumbles. This is My call; this is My mission and assignment: "Be ye ready therefore" that you might stand in the Day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Many were disappointed and fell away in the early church because of a false expectation of the soon coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Even now, today, a falling away mentality will tempt many because the Rapture will not occur as the people have been taught -- though it will certainly occur.
Let God be God. Don't put man's expectations on Him and then lose faith in His veracity and goodness when He fails to perform according to man's expectation. Stand in awe and wonder, and watch God be God. Then testify of Him, which is your calling.

Psalm 98:9 . . . He is coming to judge [and rule] the earth . . .

No comments: