Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Concealed Carry ! IMPORTANT !


IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING.................... 

I had to visit a doctor other than my regular doctor when my doctor was on vacation.  One of the questions on the form I had to fill out was: Do you have any guns in your house?? My answer was None of your business!!  So it is out there!  It is either an insurance issue or government intervention.  Either way, it is out there and the second the government gets into your medical records (As they want to under Obamacare) it will become a major issue and will ultimately result in lock and load!!  ( Written by the person that originated this e mail to my friend)
               From a Vietnam Vet and retired Police Officer:
 I had a doctor’s appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found out
something very interesting that I would like to pass along.
While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the
end of the exam, three questions:
 
1. Did I feel stressed?
2. Did I feel threatened?
3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?
The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of the
questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have
gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to
Homeland Security.
Looks like they are going after the vets first.
Other gun people like retired law
enforcement will probably be next.
Then when they go after the civilians, what
argument will they have?
Be forewarned and be aware.
The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans and
gun owners potential terrorists.
Whether you are a gun owner veteran or not, YOU"VE BEEN WARNED !
If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them. Be very
cautious about what you say and to whom.

2 comments:

The Colonel said...

Just say NO , Who me ,why I don't even know any body that has a gun .I do not smoke or drink .I am a model citizen ,comrade !

Anonymous said...

I'm not a vietnam veteran,Hell I just spent 2 1/2 years over there as an exchange student backpacking thru the countryside and attending the college of warfare.Naw Hell,I'm no threat !!