Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Durbanite decided to share a moment with a stranger which completely changed both of their lives.


 
A Durbanite decided to share a moment with a stranger which completely changed both of their lives.
 
 
Image result for A Durbanite decided to share a moment with a stranger which completely changed both of their lives.
 
Tristan Kock stopped at his local petrol station & decided to speak to a homeless person who had seen often but never approached. Whenever he goes to the petrol station near his house, he always sees this young man sitting outside with not even a blanket to his name. Nobody even acknowledges that he exists.
One night he went up and spoke to him, the man was very shy.
He told me that nobody ever speaks to him. I asked him what he had had for dinner, he told me that he hadn’t eaten a proper meal since the day before.
So he decided to take him on a little shopping spree. They went inside of the Garage and Tristan gave him a basket & told him to pile up the basket with whatever his heart desires. 
“At then end of it all he asked me why I did this. I told him it was because I care. We are all in this together, God has blessed me with more than I could ever ask for.”


No comments: